This job description does not constitute an offer of employment or employment contract.
Individuals responding to job postings are considered to be applicants for a particular position only after they have been invited to complete the company's official printed employment application form. Florida Cancer Specialists is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking Physician Liaisons to cover the following territories:
Region 1 - Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples
Region 2 - Port Charlotte, Sarasota, Bradenton and Venice
Region 3 - Clearwater
Region 4 - Tampa
Region 7 - Gainesville
Cover letter must include salary history for consideration.
Position Summary: Under the direction of the VP Marketing & Sales, the Physician Liaison professionally coordinates and implements referral base management, community outreach and marketing initiatives (ex. public relations, advertising, etc.) to increase physician referrals and patient census for the assigned territory.
Required Qualifications: Two plus years of healthcare and/or medical sales experience required. College degree required. Ability to work independently in an environment where flexibility is essential. Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills preferred. CRM system experience desired. Valid Florida Driver License for travel to physician offices, clinics and community outreach events. Must comply with the Driver Safety Operations and Motor Vehicle Records Check Policy.
Key Performance Areas:
- Establish and maintains relationships with physicians in our market and key strategic partners. Will visit the offices and hospitals on a regular and routine basis to increase referrals
- Assist in scheduling dinners, meetings, and other educational programs for FCS physicians to meet the public, other current and prospective referral physicians and hospital staff.
- Help the VP Marketing & Sales with the development, production and distribution of the collateral and marketing materials.
- Work with vendors for placement of advertising and campaigns.
- Prepare proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, and reports.
- Develop and maintain accurate, current database(s) of industry contacts in CRM.
- Keep abreast of new offerings within FCS to promote new services.
- Forecast on anticipated market trends and submit timely reports to VP.
- Prepare required and/or requested status reports.
- Represent FCS at health and or community events.
- Will work at all FCS locations to assist in meeting needs of company.
- Follow and adhere to all federal and state regulations in regards to safety, HIPAA, and patient care with the highest integrity.
- Comply with all Federal and State laws and regulations pertaining to patient care, patients’ rights, safety, billing, and collections. Adhere to all FCS and departmental policies and procedures, including IT policies and procedures and Disaster Recovery Plan.
Expectation for All Employees
Support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect personalization, commitment to our community, and accountability and ownership.
This job description in no way states or implies that the listed duties are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor or other management personnel. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 25 pounds for advertising materials and displays.
Essential Mental Requirements:
· Ability to exercise independent judgment.
· Ability to self-direct, organize work, self and others.
· Ability to interpret federal/state/and other regulatory agency’s law and guideline.
· Ability to work under stress with interruptions and deadlines.
· Ability to process verbal information and input this information into computer system.
· Ability to follow complex instructions.
· Ability to master basic math skills.
· Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions.
· Ability to think logically and make decisions.
· Ability to utilize the FCS information system.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills:
· Ability to enter and retrieve data from computer.
· Ability to operate modern office business machinery.
· Ability to operate phone system.
· Ability to operate a motor vehicle for travel to clinics.
Essential Sensory Requirements:
· Ability to converse in calm and friendly manner.
· Ability to view data on the FCS information system and in various written formats.
· Ability to communicate on the phone.
· Proven leadership experience
· Ability to develop and motivate a team and constructively supervise others
· Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences
· Ability to provide and support a vision and direction
· Ability to effectively communicate and interact with coworkers, Insurance company staff, hospital staff, patients, public, physicians and their staff.
Please submit a results oriented resume along with salary history for the last 10 years, if applicable.
Region 1 - Fort Myers and Naples, Florida